Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LATE NIGHTS

so, it's almost 6am. i planned on making a lil bloggy blog about last weekend and whatnot, but i had a brilliant idea to get pizza after going to the bar 15 minutes before closing to play hoop fever (beat the top score and then beat that top score, for the record). since then me and my heartburn have been fighting off the results of that stupid decision.
Italic
in the spirit of foreshadowing, i will soon update about my interesting weekend, DJing again, and give you (whoever the hell you might be) some good tunes to listen to.

until then, me and my measuring cup full of h2o are going to call it a night (morning?). hope all you pot smokers had a good holiday. did you know that 420 was created by a group of high schoolers in caifornia who would meet up when detention was over after school at 4:20 to smoke the reefers back in 1971? well, now you do.

later boners.

No comments:

Post a Comment