Monday, March 2, 2009

I'M EXCITED TO BE MAKING MY FIRST BLOG ENTRY


there are a lot of weirdos on the internet. therefore i am convinced that some strange person will eventually be interested in what i have to say... so here we are.

a long time ago, in a land far away, i used to have a livejournal. which, to me, is the same damn thing. so, now i have this. i suppose i should write about something other than the fact i just made a blog.

well, today i took pictures of karrio for his new album (look up). pretty happy with most of them, but i'm still trying to get used to my new camera. i just made the giant leap from film to digital. it takes some getting used to.

other than that, my life is super exciting. i think my xbox broke my l4d game. my cat keeps bouncing off the walls and annoying the crap out of me. i kinda have to pee. i have no clean socks and my feet are cold. but most importantly, i'm moving to chicago in a few months and couldn't be happier. decent public transportation, here i come!

eventually this here blog will grow into its own skin... in the meantime, i don't know what the hell i'm doing. i'm just generally bored with the internet, so why not blog, right?

man, all i know is i wish i was playing some skee ball right now.

i leave you with a picture of a bathtub urinal. later boners!

edit: i've been informed this is called a "urinal trough"... this is not true. it is a urinal bathtub. it is where pee goes to bathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment